Saturday, September 13, 2014

Another Fabulous Emi Harrington Pattern



Hello all. Posting another FO from the Emi Harrington, Hectanooga repertoire. This time it is a pattern you can customized to your size: vest, tank top, corselette, etc. that you can fashion and embellish any way you want. It's her etsy pattern #467 in her etsy shop. I am currently working on her pattern that is a shrug/cardi that is crocheted in a mesh pattern that you can fasten at the neck with a button or brooch. It like a little jacket you can make with long or short sleeves. I would think it would look fabulous in mohair!

After that, she has a long, knee length crochet cape with is quite. That I want to work on in wool. I shouldn't be giving you spoilers. I will post when they are finished.

Until next time, happy knitting and crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment